No pictures today 😦
Just a random collection of researched “things” I found on the internet.
They just make me wonder if money is well spent on those researches and who makes the decision to do this research.
- Is shopping more satisfying than sex? Well, 55% of the English women said so 😉
- Can lack of sleep ‘double the signs of ageing skin and make it harder to recover from sunburn’? It is well known that the body is recovering during different phases in your sleep.
- Ovulatory Cycle Effects On Tip Earnings By Lap Dancers… ehhhh What?
- Does having sex regularly keep you young? Apparently. Stop using those ridiculous expensive creams 😉 Your body releases growth hormones and endorphins which do the same trick.
- How Long Can A Shrimp Run On A Treadmill? What is next? Can a goldfish climb the stairs?
- A Comparison Of Jump Performances Of The Dog Flea & The Cat Flea. If you want to start a flea circus, this is very important.
- An Analysis Of The Forces Required To Drag Sheep Over Various Surfaces. Ever wanted a career change to become a shepherd? Start going to the gym.
- A Comparison Of Apples And Oranges. They have a lot in common. This will have a dramatic effect on the strategies used in arguments and discussions in the future 😉
- Male Beetles Can Mistake Beer Bottles For Female Beetles. Conclusion, never drink beer from a bottle. Glad the pubs have glasses.
- Interacting with women makes men dumb. That explains why men behave weird in female company. We are just becoming Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest.